Are you a community non-profit or business who would like booth space at the 2017 East Atlanta Strut? If so, follow this link for the community booth application.
The East Atlanta Strut is entering its 20th fabulous year and is held rain or shine. This year, we are introducing Vintage Village, a small section of our market area dedicated to sellers of vintage goods.
Over 10,000 people are expected to wander through the festival, enjoying the fantastic music, art, food and beverages East Atlanta has to offer. In addition to the Artists Market the Strut features a kids area, an adult gaming area, a parade, multiple food and beer stations, as well as multiple stages showcasing the very best in local talent. We make every effort to ensure a great day is had by all. We are an all-volunteer organization with all profits going straight back into the community we serve. We attempt to honor all requests and respond as soon as possible to questions.
Rules for the day of the show are below. If you have questions, please email us at EAV Strut Vintage Village.
- We recognize vintage goods as those that are 20 years or older. Please no reproductions.
- The booth fee is $250. We apply a $25 discount for 30316 residents after application acceptance.
- Spaces designated are 12x12 feet. This is to accommodate a standard 10x10 EZ up type tent.
- Please use a white or off white canopy; sides are your choice. Please make sure all your merchandise and you will fit in this space.
- Please do not use a tent that carries the logo of any business but your own.
- We do NOT provide tents, tables, chairs or electricity. All tents must be fire rated, and you must be able to produce the certificate if asked (most EZ ups have it sewn inside the canopy).
- No open flame is allowed inside the tents.
- During check-in on the day of the event, you will be given a space number and directed to parking. Due to limited parking availability in EAV, you will be allowed one vehicle parking pass per booth.
- A few "please play nicely with others" notes:
- Please do not put signage for your booth outside your own booth space
- Please do not use any sort of display that would block your neighbors.
- Also, while we do not believe in censoring, please be aware that there are many children and families at this event, so some discretion in displaying anything adult-themed is appreciated.
- Last, due to City ordinance, all animals (other than service animals) must be left at home. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please fill out the following information if you wish to apply for space in this year's Vintage Village.
Please select all that apply for the work you intend to sell during the market.
We request a minimum of three (3) images of the goods you intend to sell in the Artists Market and one (1) example of your booth setup. In addition to using these images to preview your work and determine admission to the Vintage Village, we will use them to promote your business via social networking prior to the Strut and to determine placement of your booth for the day-of event. Please only submit samples of product types you actually intend to sell. For instance, don't submit only samples of paper goods if the bulk of what you plan to sell is jewelry.
Please upload photos to this Dropbox folder. Please use file names for your photos that will distinguish your work, like ArtistName_image1.jpg. You do not need a Dropbox account to upload files to this folder. Your application will be considered incomplete until we receive these images. If you have issues using Dropbox, please email us at EAV Strut Artists Market
We make every attempt to honor requests when possible. Please understand that sometimes it isn't possible.
- The information collected on this site is for our records and will not be sold to a third-party.
- By selecting "SUBMIT", you'll be sent to PayPal for payment.
- PayPal provides a quick and SECURE PAYMENT PROCESS.
- All major credit cards are accepted. No PayPal account is required to make a purchase.
- If you are not selected for the Vintage Village, your application fee will be refunded.