Saturday September 27th, 2014 10:00am – 9:00pm
East Atlanta Village, Atlanta, GA
The 16th annual, FREE one day extravaganza. Attractions include 5 stages of Live Local Music, Comedy Stage, Artists Market, the FAMOUS Strut Parade, Free Kids Village, Carnival Stalls, Community Booths, Food and Beverages.
The Strut is planned, organized and staffed solely with volunteers
To promote the East Atlanta Neighborhood and its businesses.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Leave the car at home. Parking will be limited to neighborhood side streets. Take public transportation where possible.
- Due to permit restrictions CYCLES are NOT permitted within the Strut Footprint.
- The Strut will be providing a FREE manned cycle corral in partnership with Wesley International Academy PTA. The corral is located opposite the Midway Patio on Flat Shoals Ave. Entry is via the Flat Shoals/May Ave or Stokeswood security barriers.
- Due to permit restrictions only service DOGS are permitted within the Strut Footprint.
- Alcoholic beverages will only be served to attendees over the age of 21 with a VALID photo ID, Please drink responsibly